Business Line Sales Manager - Swindon up to £50,000 basic plus bonus
Our client a leading environmental services company is currently seeking a Sales Manager to join this new fast paced business. The main purpose of the role will be to manage a small growing sales team and help acquire new business and manage current relationships in order to maintain revenues, through reactive inbound enquiries and outbound proactive activity.
Working as part of the Internal Sales the successful candidate will handle service all environmental services whilst maximising all sales opportunities. ills with a passion for excellent customer service and getting things done mentality.
In this unique position you encourage, provide focus and support your team achieve their goals. You create a safe working environment and analyze, plan and troubleshoot work activities. You nurture the sales talent and lead by understanding your people.
Our sales team provides dedicated assistance and advocacy to make sure our sales team exceed their expectations. Together with your team you find solutions, formulate new ideas and embrace change.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Pro actively developing relationships of all sizes in order to promote our clients services
- Inbound and Outbound calls to both new and existing group customers
- Consultative advising on compliant, safe handling of all materials requiring safe destruction
- Ensure that the CRM system is kept up to date and used effectively to drive sales performance
- The Ideal Candidate will be comfortable in dealing with professional decision makers
- Strong time management skills with the necessary skills to self-manage priorities ultimately maximising productivity and efficiency.
- Highly motivated individual with a drive to succeed within sales
- Good people skills with the ability to build up relationships both internally and externally
- High motivation and enthusiast
- Target driven with strong organisational skills
- Excellent communicator
In return our client offers a salary of up to £50,000 basic plus bonus, excellent benefits and career development apply now for an immediate interview!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job