The Ideal College Lecturers will be responsible for:
- * Delivering the full Further Education and Training qualification in your specialist area equivalent up to Level 3
- * Planning and coordinating lessons, resources and support to enable learners to achieve their qualifications
- * Using college database to track learners progress
- * Working with the line manager to ensure standards are met
- * Managing and achieving targets set by line manager
- * Engaging different learners through a range of teaching resources
The College Lecturers will:
- * Have substantial vocational experience in a teaching role within your specialist area setting or Further Education and Training
- * Have a recognised teaching qualification e.g. DTLLS, PCET, PGCE or QCF Level 5 Diploma in Education A PTLLS or CTLLS teaching qualification
- * Recent experience lecturing/ teaching in the Further Education and Training
- * Have the ability to engage different learners through a range of teaching resources
- * Have a valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one
- * A willingness to teach within your specialist area
In return the successful candidate for the College Lecturers role will receive:
- * A competitive daily rate
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'