Business & IT Continuity Officer
Business & IT Continuity Officer required to work in Borehamwood.
Note: there will be a 3/2 system meaning you will be allowed to work 3 days in the office, 2 days from home one week, then vice versa the following week and so on....
- Working alongside the Global Security Officer and wider Group, as Business & IT Continuity Officer you will be responsible for developing, maintaining and testing the business continuity program.
- You will be required to support all business plan activities necessary to enable to manage a crisis event as well as meet compliance requirements and planning.
- Disaster Recovery - Safeguard data processing operations by identifying potential problem areas and single points of failure that may result in interruptions to critical data processing operations.
- Develop and implement disaster recovery, data sensitivity, back-up and recovery, and disaster recovery plans and procedures.
- Risk Management - Identify and categorise outage exposures that could cause a business interruption, then obtain agreements to safeguard against a disaster event.
- Proven 4 years in-depth understanding of business continuity management and governance frameworks,
- Strong knowledge of business continuity best practices and protocols, and operational risk management,
- An in-depth knowledge and expertise of the operations, including IT practices.
- Business Continuity Management practices and protocols, including in-depth knowledge of international BCM standards promoted by BCI and DR and ISO
- A strong understanding of operational risk and resilience
- Exceptional interpersonal, stakeholder engagement and influencing skills
- A degree in Computer Science / Engineering and/or a business related degree
- Certification of the BCI (CBCI)
- ISO 22301 Certified Business Continuity Manager (CBCM)
- Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer (C/DRE)
Please send in your CV if you have the above Business Continuity skills.
- Disaster Recovery
- Business Continuity
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'