I am currently looking for a BI Specialist to work on a permanent basis , this role will be located in central London working for a high profiled Digital company. The ideal candidate must have experience with the following:
- Maintain SQL Server and Talend/SSIS environments for development and QA
- Developing, scheduling and managing ETL jobs, taking corrective action on failure
- Manage all 3rd party integrations to the Talend/SQL Server data integration solution
- Monitor performance of applications, queries and procedures optimising badly performing programmes
- Maintain SQL security (roles, profiles, permission sets)
- Maintain documentation and/or code commentary to describe data processing rules
- Monitor Data quality and completeness within the data ecosystem
- Run data cleansing applications and processes to improve and maintain data quality and completeness
- Manage data application / integration upgrades
- Manage data sandbox environments and release procedures, according to EMAP protocols
- Undertake testing of all changes
- Work with Super Users to improve data quality
- Enforcing and keeping up to speed on latest DPA rules and regulations.
- Intermediate to Advanced SQL (+5 years) - including a solid understanding and development experience of stored procedures, functions, views and a deep understanding of Database design and schema development.
- Must be familiar with common data warehousing tasks such as data staging, data integration, building conformed dimensions and mapping tables.
- Demonstrable knowledge of API development and use (REST / SOAP)
- Knowledge ETL processes and techniques - in particular
- Talend/SSIS (Essential)T
This role’s primary function is to support and provide on-going maintenance to the company’s data integration platform, which is responsible for managing the consolidation of data sources, cleansing, enriching and transforming data as well as structuring it into a format that can be consumed by reporting tools such as Salesforce.com and Tableau
Offering a very competitive salary and outstanding bonus scheme.
- API development
- Data Processing
- Data Warehousing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job