Business Intelligence senior developer;
The BI environment is used to provide internal customers, the successful candidate will be expected to work with a high degree of confidence and autonomy to support the BI function by:
- Implementation of Master Data & Data Quality Services
- Developing, Optimising and Maintaining our SQL environment.
- Development, implementation and maintenance of APIs e.g. RESTful APIs, ODATA and SOAP.
- Some General database administration, including responsibility for setting up, maintaining and upgrading databases, backups, fail-over instances.
- Experience in developing line of business applications within the Microsoft .Net framework, preferably using C#.
- Development, implementation and maintenance of APIs
Key skills that are needed;
- Implementation of SQL Server Master Data Services (MDS) and Data Quality Services (DQS)
- Development of ETL processes, both from SSIS and using RESTful and other types of API
- Experience of developing BI/Data Warehouse solutions within the Microsoft BI Stack, specifically - SQL Server Enterprise (SSRS, SSAS Tabular, SSIS and MDS) is essential.
DO NOT MISS OUT on this exciting position and get in touch if you are interested in a completely confidential chat.
To discuss in more detail, please send your CV to or alternatively, call Aoife Mc Closkey on
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Business Intelligence recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Business Intelligence jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements jobs for Microsoft Business Intelligence professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the market I have built relationships with key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & Business Intelligence jobs are.
Key Skills: Business Intelligence, BI developer, Developer, Reporting, SSRS, SQL Server, MS SQL server, MS SQL, Power BI, Management Information, SSIS, Senior developer, North East, Newcastle, Durham, Darlington
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job