Cathedral Appointments are seeking an experienced BI Report Developer for our Newton-Abbot based client. The purpose of this role is to produce reports using the full Microsoft Business Intelligence stack to analyse customer activity and participate in Business Analysis. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology in an exciting rapidly-growing company.
- Work alongside BI Developers to design scalable reporting solutions using .NET Applications, Mobile, Excel and SSRS
- Participate in Business Analysis activity to gather reporting and dashboard requirements
- Determine appropriate solutions - this may be a .NET application, Power BI, SSRS Report, Excel extract or other.
- Perform data quality analysis and testing
- Create test plans and System Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Knowledge of T-SQL precedual writing
- Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft BI Stack (SSRS, SSIS, Power BI, Excel)
- Knowledge of C# development
- A solid understanding of MVC, preferably V4 or above
- Experience report writing in an SQL environment
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven, results-driven report developer to thrive in a fast-moving environment. Our client uses cutting edge technology and the successful candidate will be working closely with Business Analysts, Solutions Architects and BI Developers, so the ability to communicate with various stakeholders is essential. If you have the skills and experience required, we would love to hear from you.
Keywords: BI, Business Intelligence, Report, Reports, SQL, Report Developer, SOP, .NET, Excel, SSRS, SSIS, Power BI, Microsoft, C#, MVC
We are currently receiving an overwhelming level of responses to our advertising and therefore if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Business Intelligence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job