Business Intelligence QA Lead - Insurance Group
What is the role?
This is a Business Intelligence QA Lead position for a well-renowned Insurance Group in Central London. You will be responsible for leading an offshore team of QA analysts to test the development for their enterprise data warehouse project. You will have the opportunity to be hands on with creating and implementing testing and will be leading the way in the QA strategy within ongoing projects in the business.
What skills do you need?
- Extensive experience within BI data warehouse projects utilising the Microsoft stack of BI products (SQL, MDS, SSIS and SSAS).
- Experience in utilising QA of Qlikview.
- Desirable experience in NBi.
- Experience in leading QA teams in BI solutions and data visualisation.
- QA experience in web applications or mobile applications.
What will you get return?
You will have the chance to work for an extremely well-established insurance group in their Central London office gaining valuable experience in the insurance industry as a BI QA lead. You will reap the benefits of working for such a well renowned business with a great benefits package and career progression.
What do you need to do now?
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Gemma Harvey now on .