Business Intelligence Project Manager
- FinTech firm
- Work on-site at a leading Investment Management company as they migrate large amounts of data to a new single platform.
- You will be involved with multiple work streams so you'll be kept busy!
- Work in a fast-paced environment on a large and exciting programme.
Moving from their various separate systems onto a new single platform one of the company’s biggest challenges will be to migrate all data from their current disparate platforms into a new consolidated core platform.
What you’ll be doing
You will be working using Prince2 and Waterfall methodologies but the company is slowly incorporating Agile processes.
You will manage concurrent projects as part of the wider data migration programme working with stakeholders across the business to implement all the necessary system and data changes to support the delivery of this programme.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience of working on or managing at least two large scale data change projects
- High level understanding of data warehouses, reporting and BI is essential (low level technical knowledge/development experience is not required)
- Solid understanding of data migration
- Experience of working in the financial services industry is strongly preferred
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
You will be working on a large-scale programme which will be both exciting and challenging. You will also be working for a fantastic company on a competitive salary, on site with a very reputable client.
If you found all of this matches your current skill set and sounds like a fantastic opportunity click apply and your CV will fall straight into my inbox! Or direct any questions to Alex or Wiktoria here at ADLIB.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job