Nobul is working with a market leading Technology organisation that provide cutting-edge solutions specifically to the public sector. Ranging from on-site managed hardware through to innovative IoT solutions.
This is a brand-new role that will play a driving force in joining up different data streams internally to unify focus and build a picture of current business state and spot opportunities to ensure business growth. You will be responsible for the creation of key business reports and have the sound commercial acumen to be able to deliver tangible business insight across different functions.
You will also be responsible for the management of the business services team that will act as a central resource across the business and help deliver projects you are responsible for.
- Experience within data analysis, ideally within the finance/service performance space
- Excellent stakeholder management skills across a business
- Strong business acumen with the ability to translate data analysis into business actions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced in a supervision/management position
- Data Analysis
- Management Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job