Are you a Business Intelligence expert with experience of big data platforms?
Data has become an increasingly important driver for performance and growth within a digital organisation. Wiggle CRC has committed to a connected approach for how it handles, secures and derives value from its data, reflected by its investment in a BI and Analytics function that will apply a strategic use of analytics across the organisation. As a result, we are seeking a strategically minded, business intelligence expert.
What will you be doing:
You will be responsible for the successful and organised deployment of management information and intelligence into the business community. Accountable for influencing, leading and building relationships across all business functions by demonstrating the advantages of BI throughout the enterprise. As the recognised expert within the organisation, you will provide expert technical advice and leadership, analysis and data interpretation for tasks that could have a significant impact on business decisions that shape the future of Wiggle CRC.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Line management of 2/3 colleagues inc. a Technical Business Analyst, Oracle Reporting Analyst and a Data Engineer.
- Strong voice for the needs of the BI function in the BI ownership group
- Assured management and collaboration of 3rd parties to ensure the BI platform delivers timely and accurate information to the organization.
- Ensure the accuracy, availability and performance of certified dashboard and analysis.
- Uphold explicit governance principles for new analysis, balanced against existing priorities and set expectations accordingly.
- Accountable for all BI projects including stakeholder engagement, resource allocation, budget, risks, issues, dependencies and reporting status.
- Collaborate with Data Architect for efficient design and roadmap for the BI platform.
- Collaborate with the Data Governance team to design and maintain common standards, definitions values and metrics
- Empower colleagues to advance the company using data instead of opinions
- Leverage the various tools available, including Oracle Big Data, to further move the team into the delivery of 'proactive’ analytics.
Skills and experience required
- Oracle BI 12c
- Oracle Enterprise Manager
- RPD development experience
- Advanced SQL and PL/SQL skills
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Fantastic, please click apply!
- Business Intelligence
- 3rd Parties