Business Intelligence Director
£70,000 - £80,000
Do you work within media or advertising? Do you have experience managing business intelligence solutions and ETL workflows? Are you used to and enjoy understanding client requirements and translating those within a team?
Then apply today for this amazing opportunity!
Who are they?
One of the most recognised media agencies in London are looking to hire a Business Intelligence Director.
They are a global giant in over 100 countries, and work with blue-chip clients across fashion, FMCG, travel, entertainment, luxury brands, automotive and more. They have won an array of awards around innovation and excellence. They also offer a competitive list of benefits including an annual ski trip for the whole company, monthly bar events and seasonal parties.
The Business Intelligence Director will be responsible for unifying and optimising the way that they report to their clients, as well as leading a high performing team and representing the division internally.
What you will do?
This team looks at more than simply building visualisations, they are looking look after complex ETL (extract, transform and load) projects. For any report, the data needed will change and a whole new ETL process required. This role will ovesee this process, as well as understanding the needs of clients both internal and external.
* Report to clients on their success with planning across digital, PPC, social, TV, Radio and more
* Provide more meaningful information to clients and for internal use
- Speak to internal stakeholders across the business to understand what reporting strategy is needed.
- Help support with and attend new business pitches for large scale client wins with other agency representatives
- Manage and mentor a team of 4 including one manager and 3 others.
* Link different audiences and media channels in reporting to truly show the communications journey of consumers for clients.
* Create and define a reporting strategy for the agency
* Select the correct tools and process development for automation
* Developing and implementing ETL solutions, aggregating data from various sources, making sense of it and then loading into a database. They use SSIS for ETL processes.
* Implementing relational database solutions using SQL programming.
* Developing training materials for the wider business and agency team
Who are you?
* You have advanced SQL programming
- You have worked in the media industry either for an agency, advertising technology or marketing technology business. You may also have worked for a media owner and have an understanding of the media world.
* You have experience managing ETL processes and using an ETL solution like SSIS or Alteryx
* You know how to build a dashboard or visualisation in BI tools like Tableau, Datorama - and have an interest in keeping on top of trends in the market.
Why this role?
As a company they have a dress down attire, agile culture and ultimately pride themselves on being a sociable environment. They are one of the leaders in their field and this team is part of a wider Data and Technology division with lots of knowledge sharing.
You will also get lots of opportunity to shape this role in terms of the direction of the team and what new technical skills you want to develop. They offer lots of internal and external training for personal and work related development.
- data engineer
- business intelligence