Fantastic opportunity for numerous BI Developers to join an intensely cash-rich expanding organisation!
There is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-funded organisation with a substantial influx of liquid investment based in the City are seeking numerous mid-senior level BI Developers to join an already existing formidable team!
Your main responsibilities will be to build an excellent knowledge of your new company's BI tool along with a deep understanding of the supporting data structure. The role will involve developing dashboards, working with YellowFin to blend data in order to create reports whilst liaising with internal and external stakeholders to understand business requirements and needs. Strong communication skills are essential and being comfortable in a client facing position is a must.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Information gathering for new and existing
* Build reports and dashboards for existing and new clients
* Reporting on data governance and data quality
* Training new clients in the use of MI system.
* General support for external clients.
* Field ad-hoc report requests and data enquiries from internal and external clients.
Core skills and experience:
* Strong BI Analyst/Developer exposure gained in a previous role
* Reporting experience using tools such as YellowFin, Qlick, Tableau and Business Objectives
* Strong SQL experience.
* Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
* Experience with testing, flowchart and data mapping tools and procedures
* Excellent software troubleshooting experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'