Fab opportunity for ambitious BI Developer
Join a group of leading online brands
Working within a talented development Team on innovative products & systems
£45k + great culture & benefits
For more information please call Tom @ GoodEgg digital
- The role is for a Business Intelligence Developer working to develop the analytical platform and the reporting portfolio of Maple Syrup Media.
- The role will work closely with data analysts and other developers in the team to design, build and evolve the BI reporting and Tableau dashboards.
- Additional tasks may include maintenance and improvement of the existing data warehouse and ETL processes.
- Located within a buzzing, collaborative office, with complimentary soft drink and snack provision in a great City location.
- Build and develop the business’s reporting capabilities and BI dashboards in Tableau
- Participate in the development process to improve and maintain the Data Warehouse ETL processes from multiple
- Troubleshooting for assigned reports, applications or projects
- Document the processes that used in the development
- Play a proactive role in the Data & Insights team
- 1-3 years’ analytical experience in data visualisation tools, ideally with Tableau
- Analytical background, with proven application of insights to address business questions/needs.
- Ability to interpret client briefs and prescribe the most appropriate analytical approach to answer the business requirements.
- Excellent communication skills to understand reporting requirements from end-users to senior management
- Solid experience working with SQL
- Strong understanding of data design and Data Warehousing concepts and principals - Dimensional modelling
- Experience with ETL tools, ideally with Talend Data Integration but experience with similar tools is equally relevant
- Previous experience working with large data sets and transforming raw data into actionable insights
- A keen desire to learn
- Educated to degree level in a numerate/computer science related discipline
Why Join Us?
This role offers the opportunity to join a leading-edge team within an established, growing & successful group. The office culture & environment is highly collaborative & collaborative, with free soft drinks and refreshments as well as regular social events.
- All of the team members also receive:
- 25 Days annual leave
- Length of service rewards
- Bonus scheme
- Medical Cash Plan to cover everyday health expense
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- And much, much more…
For more information on the company and the role please contact Tom at GoodEgg digital today!
Business Intelligence Developer - BI Developer - Data & Insight
- Business Intelligence
- ETL Tools
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"