Business Intelligence Developer - Cumbria - up to £45K DOE
A global firm based in Cumbria are actively seeking a Business Intelligence Developer to oversee the rollout of a new BI solution across the whole organisation. This is a unique opportunity that offers complete business exposure and senior levels of responsibility, whilst also utilising skills across Data, Analysis, Dashboards and Reporting.
Our client, a multimillion pound privately owned business are in the process of rolling out a Microsoft suite across all major divisions. As part of this rollout, there is a requirement for a Business Intelligence Developer to help make better use of their data and ultimately better strategic decisions.
The Business Intelligence Developer will have the following responsibilities:
- Supporting the roll out of a leading business intelligence suite globally
- Building data warehouse
- Data analysis
- Reporting / building dashboards
- Working with stakeholders to ensure smooth implementation
- Understanding of corporate strategy to ensure BI is working towards company goals
- Ongoing development, support, maintenance
We are looking for the following experience:
- Strong experience with at least one leading Business Intelligence tool e.g. QlikView, Tableau, Power BI
- Demonstrable experience with SQL and Data Warehouse
- Comfortable leading from the front, dealing with senior stakeholders
This is a challenging role with a unique opportunity to make a tangible influence on the future success of this business. Reporting to the IT Director, this position will offer a huge amount of independence. The successful Business Intelligence Director must be self motivated, passionate about technology and enthusiastic about adding real value to an already global firm.
This role offers unique benefits such as flexible working hours, home based working on occasions and a fabulous benefits package on top of a generous basic salary. In order to apply you MUST be based in the Cumbria area, able to commute around the region particularly the Carlisle area.
To apply for this role you must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please visit our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
Cumbria / Carlisle / Business Intelligence / BI / Developer / QlikView / Tableau / Power BI / Data Warehouse / SQL / SSRS / SSIS / SSAS / MS BI Stack
- Cumbria / Carlisle / Business Intelligence / BI / Developer / QlikView / Tableau / Power BI / Data Warehouse / SQL / SSRS / SSIS / SSAS / MS BI Stack
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job