Business Intelligence Developer
North West England - £35,000 + Excellent Benefits
Are you a BI Developer looking for a step up or your next challenge? We are currently managing the recruitment for a global brand going through huge growth who are looking for a innovative, forward thinking Business Intelligence Developer
So If you enjoy working leading technologies, working in a team based environment and collaborating on best practice to problem solve this role may be for you.
- Knowledge of structured design/development and ETL methodologies
- Knowledge of the following development areas:-
- SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2012, 2016 - DTS, SSIS, SSRS, T-SQL
- Knowledge and Use of Server Operating systems such as Microsoft Server 2008, 2012R2
- Knowledge and Use of Virtualisation platforms such as VMware
- Problem solving and analysis
- Interpersonal skills (written and oral communication)
- Creativity and innovation
- Flexibility - responsibilities may require occasional evening and weekend work
- Specialist knowledge - IT technical skills coupled with an attention to detail
Sounds interesting? Please send your CV directly to Chris Coyne through the Maxwell Bond website.
- Business Intelligence