The role provides a fantastic opportunity to work with experienced colleagues and business stakeholders (customers), contributing to the development and delivery of cutting edge Data visualisation based projects to provide clear and concise insight to support business planning and process improvements.
The successful candidate will be hugely data driven and be passionate about how relevant technology can be deployed to transform data in Business Intelligence.
This delivery focused role will involve the use of cutting edge visualisation tools (namely Tableau), whilst encompassing broader data focused activities; manipulation, analysis and modelling of complex data and transformations (ETL) using innovative techniques to extract the necessary intelligence from related data assets.
- Support the enhancement of data driven performance indicators to enable customers to identify business process improvement
- Liase with business experts to inform and advise on information and logic that can be applied to transform information into commercial and operational insight
- Involved with the full life cycle of crafting and delivering truly cutting edge data visulisation solutions (Tableau, Qlikview etc.)
- Define customer requirements and develop a data transformation roadmap establishing the value in data visualization
- Support wider business data initiative and support the innovation of new data focused solutions
- Possess experience with a wide range of visualisation technologies, including leading data visualisation applications (Tableau, Qlikview, Power BI)
- Experience in developing Performance Indicators to support Business decision direction
- In depth experience extracting and manipulation large datasets, demonstrating the ability to quickly understand data structure and hierarchies
- Demonstrate how visualization technologies can be architected and deployed to drive business value
- Familiar with other leading data / statistical programming applications e.g. Python, SAS, R, SPSS (Advantageous)
- Knowledge of SQL for accessing, querying and processing data
- Software engineering practices (appreciate the importance of good coding practices unit testing,
- Hands on technical knowledge covering relevant BI tools, including the following; SQL, Business Objects, Excel (VBA) etc.
- Understanding of Data Migration principles including ETL methodologies
Excellent personal and professional development opportunities + competitive salary & benefits.
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job