Business Intelligence Developer (OBIEE, Oracle 12c)
My client, a global insurance broker providing professional insurance, reinsurance, risk management, financial and human resource consulting and actuarial services is seeking a strong Data Architect to join their team.
Joining a large-scale programme to build and maintain a Data/Business Intelligence capability and to ensure the success of that implementation, this role requires established end-to-end SQL BI Development experience.
- Build and enhance existing physical, logical and presentation models in OBIEE Admin tool to meet reporting requirements
- Design and build reports and dashboards and assist in development of complex ad hoc queries and analyses
- Work with team to maintain OBIEE security model
- Create and maintain detailed documentation throughout the development lifecycle
- Support user community on OBIEE technology and functionality
- Work with support teams to ensure system reliability and automation of production activities related to BI environment.
Minimum essential requirements:
- Sound OBIEE installation, administration, management and Business Intelligence Reporting experience, including RPD design and development
- Established experience of creating reports in Oracle's Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (minimum 11g with a preference for 12c experience)
- Experience with Oracle SQL including Oracle 12c
- Experience modelling and building OBIEE repository layers
- Experience developing reports and dashboards
Other desirable skills:
- Experience with PL/SQL in the Oracle 11g/12c environment
- Strong knowledge of Oracle databases, UNIX environment, UNIX Shell scripts, SQL and PL/SQL
- Experience migrating Legacy and/or other BI tool reports to OBIEE
- Experience applying data warehousing and database performance optimisation techniques to structured and unstructured datasets
- Business Intelligence
- Stakeholder Management
- Oracle 12c
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'