Business Intelligence (BI) Co-ordinator, Welwyn Garden City
We are looking for a BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE (BI) CO-ORDINATORto join our Business Intelligence Team in Welwyn Garden City. You will support the BI Manager to ensure the work of the Business Intelligence (BI) team is well coordinated on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. This a a part time position for 22.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Who are we?
Herts Urgent Care (HUC)provides accessible and high quality Integrated Urgent Healthcare services for the patients of Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Peterborough, Bedfordshire & Luton. As a Social Enterprise, we have been providing a cross county GP Out of Hours service since 2008. When patients are ill and need the right medical attention, patients can phone theNHS111 serviceprovided by HUC to access medical advice, assessment and treatment. We also provide a range of other healthcare services to support patients and GPs, including running GP practices and urgent care centres
You will support the BI Team to develop and create reports as per the reporting requirements for internal and external stakeholders and take the lead on specific reports with the support of the wider team. The job holder will be a strong communicator and work collaboratively across the BI Team and the wider organisation.
- Act as a point of contact for communications to the BI team
- Administer the BI inbox to ensure that work requests are actively identified
- Maintain a well-ordered filing system, both digital and hard-copy information
- Maintain an up-to-date list of BI assignments/responsibilities to ensure that deadlines are always met
- Production of daily / weekly reports as required to support the team
- Assist with the migration of historical data into the SQL Server environment
- Circulate agendas, taking and distributing minutes/actions
- Ad hoc tasks and projects as required by the role and HUC
- Previous experience in an administrator and/or secretarial role (min. 12 months)
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of different software and database packages, including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to organise time efficiently and multitask
- Attention to detail and accurate data entry
- To have excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- A good team player
Benefits of joining us
- £20,000 per annum (£12,000 pro rata)
- 25 days holiday entitlement
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Perkbox staff benefit scheme
- Being part of a supportive and innovative team with scope for progression
As HUC is an organisation commissioned by the NHS, all roles are listed on the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (SI 1975/1023), which means they are eligible for a standard or enhanced check as appropriate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
We are fully committed to Equality of Opportunity and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Please note that if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of applying then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion
- Business Intelligence
- Data Analysis
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'