Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse Delivery Consultant
A leading US & UK data, BI and analytics organization head quartered in Manchester are looking to add talent to an expanding Professional Services Team. Seeking experienced, passionate, and highly motivated Business Intelligence (BI) Consultants with career aspirations.
Position: Data Warehouse Delivery Consultant
As a BI Consultant within the Business Intelligence Group you naturally strive for quality and are focused on delivering the best client solutions. Working within a diverse team you will be mentored by senior colleagues whilst you contribute in a key role implementing DW, BI & Analytics solutions in both public and private sector clients across the UK.
The role presents an opportunity for a highly motivated person to gain a diverse, hands-on range of technical and commercial skills as well as inter-personal and client-facing skills. Working in a dynamic consulting environment with a policy of internal promotion and supported learning and accreditation.
- Conducting requirements analysis and definition workshops with clients and producing high quality, relevant documentation.
- Design and implementation of data warehouse and business intelligence solutions using SQL Server, Oracle, BusinessObjects and Qlikview/QlikSense and other leading technologies.
- Installation and configuration of Qlikview/QlikSense, SAP Business Objects and CACI’s own software.
- Preparation of BusinessObjects/Qlikview/QlikSense reports, dashboards and analyses.
Above all else, the client is looking for smart, driven, passionate self-learners with:
- 3-5 years’ experience in BI and Data Warehousing delivery
- Experience in leading BI tool and analytic technologies such as SAP Business Objects (BI Suite), QlikView, Qlik Sense, Microsoft Reporting Services, Microsoft Power BI.
- SQL Server version 2008 and above, particularly using TSQL and SSIS.
- Experience of working within a structured project delivery environment, perhaps where techniques such as Prince or Agile are used.
- Self-starter who adapts and communicates well at all levels
- An ability to think fast and constantly learn.
- Flexible to travel and stay away from home to work at client sites on a regular basis.
Based in Manchester with UK wide travel. Salaried to £50,000.
- Business Intelligence
- Professional Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job