Would you like to build your career in one of the UK's fastest growing companies? We pride ourselves on delivering award-winning customer service. If you take pride in what you do - come and join us!
About the role
UW Home Services - part of Utility Warehouse - provide smart meter installation and maintenance services to Utility Warehouse energy customers.
We are looking to recruit a Business Intelligence Analyst to support all departments with data quality management and how to interpret the data.
The main responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Creating and maintaining database solutions, such as data warehouse
- Collaborating regularly with various teams, including external stakeholders, to discuss reporting requirements
- Developing and utilising dashboards effectively
- Making data-driven decisions and recommendations
- Articulately and concisely explaining the implications of complex data.
We are looking for a driven individual who really cares about the service delivered to their customers, who offers great enthusiasm and who welcomes and adapts to business change in a positive manner.
What we’re looking for in the successful candidate is:
- Excellent time management
- Good at managing own workload
- Works on own initiative
- Deep understanding of the nature of the data collected and how to engage viewers
- Experience in working with and building database structures, creating reports and providing deep insight
- Desirable knowledge in ETL, SQL, C#, Power BI, Python, PowerShell
You will enjoy a challenge. And enjoy being part of a close-knit team. You will also need to be a great communicator, able to work well with others in order to achieve outstanding results.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK
What we offer
As a FTSE 250 company we offer stability and career progression. Unlike other large companies however, we continue to have a welcoming, family feel. That’s probably why lots of the team who joined us from the beginning are still here.
Your salary band will be £30,000-£35,000. And you’ll be able to earn bonuses too. You’ll also benefit from 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), free parking, an annual salary review, a contributor pension scheme, staff discounts and much more!
We embrace both diversity and inclusivity. So, we’ve built a culture where everyone counts - one where you’ll feel valued and respected.
- We’re the UK's only fully integrated utility services provider - covering both the communications and energy markets.
- You may not have heard of us though, because we don’t waste money on expensive advertising. Instead, our growth has been fuelled by 'word of mouth' recommendations.
- And it works - we now have over 600,000 customers, 40,000 Partners and a team of 1,000+ at our NHQ in London.
- We’re passionate about delivering excellent customer service and this is a passion that runs right through the company.
- That’s why we’ve won so may awards - including the Which? Best Utility Supplier of the Year 2018 award.
- UW Home Services is based in Bolton, Greater Manchester, just off the M61 motorway and can easily be accessed via a short commute from the Greater Manchester & Lancashire regions.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'