Ideally they are looking for individuals who have the following:
- Previous experience working with large datasets
- Ability to use SQL, VBA
- An understanding of double entry accounting
- Experience with BI application or ERP application
Some of your duties will include:
- Creating data cycles from start to end
- Analysis of system data, building ETL, analysing data, etc.
- Creating ad-hoc reporting based on need
- Regulatory reporting for month end processes
- Implement tools and strategies to interpret raw data and reveal these insights with the business
If interested please apply as interviews will be coordinated for next week!
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://en-gb/candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'