Global Business Intelligence Analyst - SQL, MicroStrategy
£55,000 + Equity Shares
Are you wanting to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment? Do you want to handle data from all different parts of a company? Emphasising their need for corporate development, they are looking for applicants who can move with technologies to provide modern, end to end, data analytics on a global scale, using SQL, MicroStrategy, and some Python or R for analytics.
The Technology are a fast-paced start-up going through a period of rapid growth. They have received significant investment from household name brands in the automotive industry and are looking to public within the next year, providing you a great chance to profit from your equity share quickly. If you are looking for an opportunity to accelerate your career in a fast-growth and technology driven business, this could be the role for you.
This is a highly visible role within the organisation with a real ability to influence the direction of the company. As Global Business Intelligence Analyst, you will be the key point of contact for providing data to the global finance team. Your role will would require you to:
- Mainly use SQL for data manipulation, as well as visualisation tools (MicroStrategy)
- Identify root causes of data issues and provide resolutions
- Automate manual work by building reports and dashboards in MicroStrategy to fit with the needs of stakeholders.
- Conduct end-to-end ad hoc pieces of analysis
- Communicate insights to relevant stakeholders to drive corporate development
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
To qualify for this Global Business Intelligence Analyst role, you will need:
- Has an advanced knowledge and experience of data manipulation using SQL
- Working Knowledge of MicroStrategy or other visualisation tools (PowerBI, Qlik, Tableau)
- Able to operate in an agile way, in a fast paced and ambiguous environment, whilst remaining strategic and tactical
- Preferably a degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science, Economics or Business
- Demonstrated full ownership of managing and implement both technical and non-technical projects
- Experience with data programming language (Python, R, SAS) is preferential
A successful applicant will receive:
- A salary of up to £55,000
- Equity shares, awarded on day one and yearly in the form of a bonus
- Opportunities to quickly take on further responsibilities
- The chance to be part of the decision making process for both technology and strategy within the Business Intelligence team and the wider business
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest to this Global Business Intelligence Analyst role by applying via this website. For more information on this role or other roles in the Business Intelligence market, reach out to Tom Brammer at Harnham.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'