Business Intelligence Analyst
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join one of the UK's most successful e-commerce, FTSE 100 leading technology businesses, during an exciting time of the companies' game-changing development. You will be working on ensuring the entirety of the business receive the services that they want and need, by understanding the user needs and business processes.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst to join a large business where the products you work on are used by thousands of users daily. The successful Business Intelligence Analyst will boast experience within the Business Intelligence space and bridging the business requirements with the wider teams and have extensive experience with SQL and writing SQL queries.
Key skills needed for the Business Intelligence Analyst:
- Extensive experience within the Business Intelligence space either through analytics or development
- Boast strong experience within SQL and writing SQL queries
- Exposure to BigQuery would be great, but not essential
- Experience working within an agile environment
- 2:1 degree or above within a numerical subject
- Fantastic communication both written and verbal
Business Intelligence Analyst - Business Intelligence, analytics, development, Business Intelligence Developer, Developer, Analyst, SQL, SQL queries, BigQuery, agile, degree
Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Salary: £35,000 - £65,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Please apply for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.
- Business Intelligence
- SQL queries
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Business Intelligence Developer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'