BI Analyst - SQL / Power BI / Tableau
Bench Talent are proudly working with a globally recognised non-for-profit organisation, who have raised over £1 billion since they started out. They are looking for a talented Business Intelligence Analyst to join their Data and BI team in Central London.
The organisation is going through an exciting period of change leading them to search for a BI analyst to facilitate this change and take the helm of the organisation’s chosen enterprise-wide reporting solution.
This is a perfect role for a candidate with previous experience in Business Intelligence and experience with a variety of BI tools (e.g. SQL, Power BI, Tableau, Business Objects) to join a highly dynamic BI team and play a major part in the organisation’s future.
Your key responsibilities in this role will be:
- Developing and maintaining reporting solutions across platforms such as Single Supporter View, and CRM with an emphasis on dashboards, data definitions, and data extract solutions.
- Establishing an understanding of data flows and data definitions in order to build accurate reporting solutions by working alongside with database and systems developers
- Being the technical lead for the organisations chosen enterprise-wide reporting solution
- Reporting solution development using technologies such as Business Objects, SQL, Power BI, SSRS or similar.
The most successful candidate in this role will have:
- 3+ years’ experience working as a Business Intelligence Analyst or similar
- Solid experience of using SQL for coding, querying, etc. (as well as ideally SSRS)
- Solid experience of using BI Tools (Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview, etc.)
- Experience of maintaining, developing, and supporting software systems used to provide BI solutions in a complex and challenging business environment
- Deep understanding of the principles and processes behind effective business intelligence solutions
The salary for this role will be up to £50,000. the role will be full time based in Central London
If you feel this role is a good match for your experience or for more information, please apply
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job