Salary £45,000 to £55,000
A fantastic opportunity has come available to work with a high growth VC backed home energy tech start-up company as Business Intelligence Analyst to be based in their head offices in London. The vision for the client is to build a next-generation energy company, and reporting to the CFO this role would be part of moving the company forward.
• Become the focal point and expert for all data related queries within the company
• Process, cleanse and verify the integrity of data used for analysis
• Research, design, implement and validate algorithms to analyse diverse sources of data to achieve targeted outcomes
• Ensure all data related solutions are clearly documented and robustly tested and shared properly and efficiently
• Work closely with the business counterparts to help them understand and get key insights into their day-to-day operations
• Proactively identify reporting requirements and suggest solutions
• Identify areas of improvement using our web analytics tools and customers journey analysis that will be fed into the Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) manager
• Providing support for our commercial forecasting model
• Commercial analysis to understand profitability of campaigns and tactics.
Experience and Skills needed for this role:
• Strong mathematical and/or scientific foundation, highly numerate
• 1+ year of experience with SQL and interested in Python or R, or similar tools
• Excellent communication skills
• knowledge of BI tools such as Tableau or Power BI
• Comfortable and able to understand and manage varied data sources.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job