Our client a major international software company is now seeking an experienced Senior Business Analyst with extensive knowledge of Call Centre telephony systems including PBX, IVR, CTI, Chat and various call routing solutions. Located in central London.
Your mission is to improve customer experience, increase IVR self-service rate and increase agent productivity.
- Degree plus 2-4 years analytical experience.
- Experience with SQL . Good reporting skills.
- Business intelligence software - Tableau, Business Objects, Qlikview, and R
Knowledge of contact centre operations… Experience utilizing contact centre tools, metrics, and reporting to ensure optimal performance across multiple contact channels and agent groups.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Contact Centre forecasting models/methodology
• Monitor contact centre queues, customer wait times and service level performance, and operational trends (call volumes, call patterns, and staff productivity)
- Partner with Care delivery teams to balance intraday performance across multiple queues, through proactive skill changes and resource adjustments
- Process agent onboarding and tool requests to ensure new contact centre agents have the appropriate resources to meet customer needs
- Manage customer messaging within IVRs, web sites, and tool during incidents
- Create reporting utilities, management reports, spreadsheet models and ad-hoc queries to support business analysis
- Partner with Care delivery teams to provide operational insights, ensure understanding of service level management objectives, and provide recommendations on improvement plans
- Ensure that data is visualized and presented in clear way
- Data driven…Uses methodologies, metrics, and analysis to assess and improve experiences.
This is a 12 month assignment with possible conversion to perm. Superb offices in central London. Casual dress code.
- Business Objects
- Call Centre
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job