Business Intelligence Analyst
1 year - FTC
£30,000 - £40,000
ROLE & RESPONSIBILTY
- Contribute to effective use of Business Intelligence through engagement with stakeholders, providing excellent insight and driving change in behaviours to promote the use of Business Intelligence and a more data driven approach to decision making
- Design and implement innovative and compelling reports, dashboards, visualisations and models to measure KPIs and support effective decision making
- Assist with the development of the reporting infrastructure and reporting platform architecture.
- Drive better understanding of the value of data with the stakeholders and users and contribute to improvements in data management and data quality
- Become the source of knowledge (SME-Subject Matter Expert) in relevant functional areas of source systems, business processes and BI tools
- Drive continuous improvement across all aspects of Business Intelligence, incl. process and data improvements, data preparation and report delivery automation
- Gather, analyse and document reporting requirements and business processes
- Take an active role in all BI initiatives through project and change management, input into UAT and user training as applicable
- Build and support efficient, stable, usable reports (using a variety of data sources to meet user requirements and solve business problems). Surface this information to support key decision making within the organisation.
- Working with managers/Leads in identifying and proposing reporting changes, better uses, enhancements and developments and liaising with appropriate vendors, users and the IT Team.
- Delivering support to stakeholders . Investigating and resolving data discrepancies and queries. Prioritizing requests in accordance with agreed criteria and with reference to the Service Desk SLA’s.
- Liaise with development of system enhancements to overcome known problems or further fulfil user requirements.
- Investigate operational requirements and problems, contributing to improvements.
- Document procedures and processes, take part in user meetings and assist in presenting issues and solutions both orally and in writing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job