Our exceptional client based in between Bury St Edmunds and Stowmarket is currently recruiting for a Business Intelligence Analyst to provide support to the Head of Business Intelligence in exploring opportunities to improve business performance through the use of innovative BI Tools and business process re-engineering. This will be a busy and varied role within a wonderful environment, welcoming team and superb prospects.
Our client now employs over 300 talented individuals, and offers every employee competitive salaries, long-term satisfying employment, vast opportunities for progression, and above average benefits.
Starting salary £23,000 - £28,000 depending on experience.
25 days holiday + bank holidays. Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 08.30 - 17.00.
Very easily accessible from the A14 and free onsite parking.
You will be responsible for ensuring that all business requirements are documented and all data sources and outputs are captured, and supporting the design of the final solution as well as the training and documenting of the process to the business.
- Researching business problems and identifying opportunities to resolve them using BI Tools.
- Providing design support for the development of solutions.
- Participating in work stream planning process including inception, technical design, development, testing and delivery of BI solutions, providing input to business requirements for the design of solutions.
- Performing analysis for a wide range of requests using data in different formats and from various platforms.
- Providing support to the business in the testing stage through design and review of test plans and monitoring of the testing process
- Designing and delivering end user training materials
- Ensuring the integrity and control of the BI system and reports created to ensure compliance to business process
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Embraces and promotes continuous process improvements.
- Customer service orientated.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Highly organised and self-motivated.
- Strong project management, planning, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
Knowledge & Experience
- Experience of communicating with senior management and technical professionals.
- Knowledge of one or more business functional areas.
- Understanding of Financial processes.
- Knowledge and experience of BI Tools.
- Experience of re-engineering business processes.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
Please apply with an up-to-date CV today!
For more information, please contact Charlotte on or
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job