As the Business Intelligence Analyst you will be responsible for the management reporting and business intelligence available to partners and managers across the business. You will also be involved in the financial reporting and financial data analysis.
This leading international law firm are one of the best known law firms in the world. Their head accounting office is based in the City of London.
As the Business Intelligence Analyst you will be responsible for the following:
- Generating regular, pre-defined reports using Microsoft Access and Excel
- Updating underlying data sets
- Auditing data accuracy
- Liaising with partners and others to produce reports tailored to their specific requirements
- Partnering with managers across the firm and assisting with the budget process
- Creating and updating guidance materials and process descriptions
- Automating existing manual reports using new BI technologies (training can be provided)
- Provide support to Financial Controller and others in the Finance Team.
To be considered for this Business Intelligence Analyst position you must have the following:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA part qualified
- Excellent Excel skills
- Exposure to the legal or professional services industry
- A good eye for report design (e.g. format, layout, orientation, etc.)
- The ability to build strong business relationships with internal clients
£30,000 - £35,000 + excellent benefits