The Lance Mason Group are having another huge period of growth and a position has become available to add a Business Intelligence Analyst to the team.
About the Role:
As the Business Intelligence Analyst you will be supporting the Business reporting requirements and maintaining the suite of reporting application tools. This person should be able to communicate with internal stakeholders and support them in their use and interpretation of Business Intelligence.
The role will be working with all areas of the business and making a big difference to the companies reporting capabilities.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Maintain and evolve existing jobs to load data into data warehouse.
- Maintain and evolve existing Data Warehouse cubes (Analysis Service Tabular model)
- Create and evolve BI enterprise datasets
- Have a good understanding of SQL Server DBA principles
- Capture new business requirements leading to the production of report specifications
- Respond quickly to business requests for information, data and insight using the Data warehouse SQL Server tools
- Production of reporting solutions through Power BI interface
- Act as the business representative for changes to reporting services
- Pro-actively identify opportunities and make recommendations for improvements
This key individual sits at the heart of a dynamic group of companies where you will have responsibility for defining and enhancing the Business Intelligence Strategy. Your input will be pivotal to providing insight and reporting solutions and delivering the company’s BI infrastructure and reporting frameworks support the strategic and operational requirements of the management team.
You’ll have a proactive, pragmatic attitude with experience of working in a busy, flexible environment. A strategic and innovative approach to problem solving is a must and you’ll need to be a strong team player with the ability to successful organise yourself and others.
Technical skills and Experience:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Proven experience of writing SQL and handling large datasets
- A sound knowledge of databases and data modelling
- Database design and programming (TSQL)
- SQL Server Integration Service (jobs)
- SQL Server Analysis Services (Tabular model)
- Power BI Connector and Datasets
- Qlik experience and in-depth knowledge essential
- Excellent communicator with an eye for detail
- Analysis Services
- Operational Requirements
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job