Our client is one of the world's leading technology companies and sits at the heart of the development of digital electronic products.
We are looking for a highly-motivated and experienced Business Intelligence Analyst, to provide support for stakeholder reporting requirements, supporting them in their use and interpretation of Business Intelligence data.
You will possess an understanding of Sales and Marketing data, working with key metrics, KPIs and forecasting. Providing insight and reporting solutions and enabling users to visualise and present meaningful data.
- Capture new business requirements leading to the production of report specifications.
- Production of reporting solutions through Power BI interface.
- Act as the business representative for changes to reporting services.
- Pro-actively identify opportunities and make recommendations for improvements.
- Provide input to training and documentation
- Experience of working with MS Dynamics CRM 365 online.
- Commercial experience (+2 years) of producing and developing data visualisations / reports / dashboards using PowerBI / MS Excel, Tableau at Enterprise level.
- Practical experience of Data Analysis Expressions (DAX) Language.
- Experience in analysing data trends and determining their meaning.
- Excellent knowledge of MySQL, SQL Server and Database concepts.
- ETL design and development.
- Knowledge of working in an Agile environment is desirable
- Business Intelligence
- Agile Environment
- power BI