- Up to £350 per day
- 6 month contract
- Role based in Cambridge
As one of the most revered leaders in their industry, this technology led organisation is widely regarded as one of Britain’s global success stories. This is a fantastic opportunity to join them as a Business Intelligence Analyst.
There is an opportunity to become a member of an Agile team delivering business value through Sales and Marketing data from our MS Dynamics CRM Application.
As the Business Intelligence Analyst, you will be supporting internal CRM stakeholder reporting requirements, supporting them in their use and interpretation of Business Intelligence data. You will possess sound business acumen of Sales and Marketing data, working with key metrics, KPIs and forecasting. Your input will be pivotal to providing insight and reporting solutions and enabling users to visualise and present meaningful data.
The role & responsibilities will consist of the following:
- Capture new business requirements leading to the production of report specifications.
- Production of reporting solutions through Power BI interface.
- Act as the business representative for changes to reporting services.
- Pro-actively identify opportunities and make recommendations for improvements.
- Provide input to training and documentation
The candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Experience of working with MS Dynamics CRM 365 online.
- Practical experience of producing and developing data visualisations / reports / dashboards using MS Excel, PowerBI / Tableau at Enterprise level.
- Practical experience of Data Analysis Expressions (DAX) Language.
- Experience in analysing data trends and determining their meaning.
- Excellent knowledge of MySQL, SQL Server and Database concepts.
- ETL design and development.
- Functional Knowledge of working in an Agile process supporting sprint delivery.
- Ability to manage work priorities to ensure releases are delivered in regular sprints.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident in presenting data in a meaningful fashion.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to deliver end user training on Power BI including management and seniors.
- Complete written documentation.
- Atlassian JIRA/Confluence
- SAP Business Objects and Data Services
- SAFe Scaled Agile methodology.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job