Business Insights Analyst
£22,000 - £23,000 per annum (depending on experience) + excellent benefits
Have you recently graduated from university with a mathematics or scientific degree? Are you a numerate and logical thinker? If so, then this could be the opportunity you have been looking for, so get in touch today!
Due to continued growth, my prestigious client is seeking a pro-active Business Insights Analyst to join their expanding team in Chippenham. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who can work with numbers in a logical manner and is passionate about creating change within an organisation.
- Evaluating opportunities for inorganic growth of the company
- Making recommendations based on your research
- Advise and lead data driven commercial projects on behalf of commercial teams
- Managing multiple projects
- Support research and analysis on acquisitions
- Support the business development team
- Maintain team dashboards and produce monthly reports
- Achieved a Mathematics or scientific degree
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Have a numerate and logical approach
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Experience of supporting a team
- Able to work well under pressure and to timescales
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week, however the client offers flexible working hours.
You will be working in a stunning, newly refurbished office where you will be a valued part of a successful international company. The client offers an excellent induction and training programme, but also a vast array of excellent employee benefits - this is an opportunity not to be missed!
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.
- business analyst
- data monthly reports
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'