Multinational Manufacturer seeks a Business Information Manager to contribute to the Company’s competitive edge by providing best practice Business Application Software to the UK business users, to offer development and maintenance of the systems and support to the software users to lead and manage the Business Information Team (currently 2), and Liaise with Group on Global Software Application projects
- Analysing business needs and proposing software solutions to improve current processes, working with Senior Managers to align those processes to business strategy.
- Supporting users, providing training and developing the systems to meet their needs
- Propose allocated spending and measure ROI of spend, in particular on development of software.
- Managing the BIT team, project teams and vendors ensuring deadlines are met
- Evaluating and recommending new Business Software products
- Generating reports and analysing data and information, highlighting findings to senior management, advising where improvements can be made.
- Collaborating with IT Manager on infrastructure development for Software Applications
- Monitoring system health and managing corrections where necessary
- Prepare and maintain high standards of software documentation
- Cross train the team on the main software packages for cover
Education Degree in Business Analytics, Data Science or IT related degree
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics, SAP 4/HANA, Warehouse Management Systems, Manufacturing software, Business Objects, Crystal Reporting, etc.
- Team management and Project management
Business Management System
- Understanding of ISO 9001:2015; 18001:2008 and 14001:2015, including creating process maps for business processes.
Note: occasional travel in Europe may be necessary
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job