Business Information Analyst on a minimum 12 week basis for a national organisation based in Birmingham.
The organisation has been around for 70 years and is now looking for a Business Information Analyst for a temporary contract.
As the Business Information Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- The information team will be accountable for the delivery of a number of new products (Information Solutions) that require a greater level of resource than the current establishment has capacity for.
- The post will also work alongside current Information team BI managers to support the facilitation and creation of any new reports and analytical insight from the new information products developed. This role supports the emerging commissioner KPIs for C&F EYS during Nov –Jan (strict deadlines will be imposed from external bodies)
- The post holder will also be responsible for any information standard operating processes as a consequence of any new reports and KPIs developed, ensuring reporting methodology is approved and consistently applied.
The ideal Business Information Analyst will have:
- A Project Management accreditation (i.e. PRINCE2) and analytical skills (Knowledge of SQL preferred) in order to deliver information type projects within strict timeframes .
- The ability to facilitate the delivery of milestones, be an excellent communicator in written and verbal comms
- Experience of project documentation as a consequence and report through usual project management frameworks.
The Business Information Analyst role is for a minimum 12 weeks and is to start asap.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'