The main function of this role is to maintain, control and analyse the data held in the group manufacturing, sales order processing and costing systems. Furthermore, to become a business partner to the Commercial Team helping to drive profit plans through timely production of Data Reports.
Based in Falkirk, our client is a well known and well established national brand and a leading figure within FMCG market in Scotland.
The key responsibilities for this role include;
- Providing information to support a KPI suite on NPI traffic and processing to provide visibility across full project status spectrum.
- Compiling dynamic monthly data packages for presentation to Company Exec reporting on all aspects of new business initiatives.
- Performing forensic analysis on all aspects of proposed business cases to ensure compatibility with operational, strategic & budgeted revenue environments, with intervention where required to promote best case operational and cost outcomes.
- Foster a cross-functional, proactive engagement with Finance, Marketing & Commercial departments to exploit areas for cost savings and operational efficiency's highlighted by NPI processes, and quantify savings generated
- Assessing all aspects of costing variances driven by projected NPI activity in terms of component or finished goods redundancy and manage best case introduction of all new Brand re-stage initiatives to required financial targets
- Ensuring appropriate prioritisation of NPI work-flow in consultation with all relevant stakeholders
The successful candidate will;
- Be qualified or working towards to CIMA or equivalent Financial qualification
- Working knowledge of Tropos, and other Business systems would be advantageous.
- Be flexible in your work method yet ensure integrity of the data and systems.
- An analytical approach with excellent problem solving skills
- Solid knowledge of business processes and financial practice
- High degree of Risk analysis ability
- Awareness of budgeting and forecasting processes
- Advanced Excel and MS Office capability
On offer to the candidate is;
- A competitive salary.
- A generous pension contribution.
- A 35 hour working week.
- 35 Holidays per annum.
- The opportunity to work with a fantastic brand.
- Data Analyst
- Business Information Analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job