Business Information Analyst
The main function of this role is to maintain, control and analyse the data held in the group manufacturing, sales order processing and costing systems. Furthermore, to become a business partner to the Commercial Team helping to drive profit plans through timely production of Data Reports.
Based in Falkirk, our client is a well known and well established national brand and a leading figure within FMCG market in Scotland.
The key responsibilities for this role include;
- Providing information to support a KPI suite on NPI traffic and processing to provide visibility across full project status spectrum.
- Compiling dynamic monthly data packages for presentation to Company Exec reporting on all aspects of new business initiatives.
- Performing forensic analysis on all aspects of proposed business cases to ensure compatibility with operational, strategic & budgeted revenue environments, with intervention where required to promote best case operational and cost outcomes.
- Foster a cross-functional, proactive engagement with Finance, Marketing & Commercial departments to exploit areas for cost savings and operational efficiency's highlighted by NPI processes, and quantify savings generated
- Assessing all aspects of costing variances driven by projected NPI activity in terms of component or finished goods redundancy and manage best case introduction of all new Brand re-stage initiatives to required financial targets
- Ensuring appropriate prioritisation of NPI work-flow in consultation with all relevant stakeholders
The successful candidate will;
- Be qualified or working towards to CIMA or equivalent Financial qualification
- Working knowledge of Tropos, and other Business systems would be advantageous.
- Be flexible in your work method yet ensure integrity of the data and systems.
- An analytical approach with excellent problem solving skills
- Solid knowledge of business processes and financial practice
- High degree of Risk analysis ability
- Awareness of budgeting and forecasting processes
- Advanced Excel and MS Office capability
On offer to the candidate is;
- A competitive salary.
- A generous pension contribution.
- A 35 hour working week.
- 35 Holidays per annum.
- The opportunity to work with a fantastic brand.
- Data Analyst
- Business Information Analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job