The post represents an exciting opportunity to contribute to the development of analytical strategy within a highly ambitious and award winning service provider.
The business is looking at exceptional level analytical graduates, whom have excelled academically within Mathematical Sciences, Statistics, Operational Research or Economics (or equivalent) complemented with commercial experience in data/analytical/risk driven role.
- Provide advanced analytical support to the business to optimise customer opportunity / performance.
- Through analytics, commercial expertise and judgement make recommendations at MD / exec level on capacity planning and cost savings whilst showing awareness for commercial risk
- Develop, deliver and enhance highly thought out, top quality insight analysis and solutions
- Work with clients, 3rd party suppliers and internal stakeholders to identify optimal and efficient data processes.
- Utilise data analysis and data mining techniques to help the business understand the diverse customer database, presenting outputs in logical format
- Apply Mathematical Modelling and Statistical analysis to segment customer groups accordingly
- Proven experience managing, manipulating and interrogating complex data
- Strong analytical problem solving skills and excellent numeracy skills
- Experience creating SQL queries to extract and manipulate mass data sets
- Report development through MS Excel
- Experience utilizing additional BI tools (SAS, SPSS, Business Objects) would be highly advantageous)
- Experience of industry leading data vizualisation packages (ideally Tableau)
- Self-Motivated with commitment and drive for results
- Structured approach, the ability to analyse complex processes and data demonstrating the ability to communicate to senior business stakeholders and management in a robust, compelling and logical fashion
- Appreciation of applying statistical / mathematical techniques
- Able to work to tough deadlines in a pressurised environment
- Competitive starting salary and attractive benefits
- Opportunity to join an established analytical hub with exciting growth & project plans
- Central Birmingham office with healthy home working provision
- Advanced Excel
- Business Intelligence
- Data Analysis
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job