Strategic Business Improvement Manager
Travelport are the only true travel commerce platform in the world. We are specialist solution providers and are committed to building leading technology that makes the experience of buying and managing travel continually better for the global travel and tourism industry. Come and be part of our mission to make sure that every trip is powered by Travelport…
Do you want a role ere you can make a real day to day difference in the business? Are you looking to develop yourself
further? Do you feel passionate about collaboration? if so, then we could be the place for you.
As a Strategic Business Improvement Manager at Travelport, you can thrive in the exciting world of Travel Tech.
Role & Team
You will come on board at a truly exciting time, and as a member of the Agency Commerce team, you will play a pivotal and crucial part in the cross functional collaboration. Working very closely with the GVP of Agency Sales.
As a Strategic Business Improvement Manager, your role will involve…
- Work with our Global OTA Team to consolidate customer requirements
- Facilitate internal discussions with the GOTA team and other Travelport regions to ensure we are aligned strategically
- Create all GOTA reports by working with finance and the GOTA team
- Be the main liaison between GOTA and various non-technology Travelport departments (eg. Marketing, HR)
- Coordinate GOTA marketing events
- Develop content for GOTA presentation (internal and external)
- Build processes to ensure efficient communication across the GOTA organization
- Hands-on lead for special project that may include:
- Analysis of a key market to determine OTA opportunity
- Analysis of key OTA / customer metrics to find opportunities and risks
- Follow and analyze industry trends
Come and join us…
We strive to achieve our goal, you will join us in embracing our core values;
- Be a player, not a spectator; You will take ownership and make things happen.
- Think we, not me; We are One Travelport, collaborating to succeed.
- Keep it simple; We’re straightforward and easy to do business with.
- Build for tomorrow; You will challenge the norm, aim high and lead change.
You’ll be an innovator, passionate, accountable and solutions focused, not to mention adaptable, hungry for a challenge and an
individual who thrives on partnering. All of these combined with the below capabilities are what will make us such a bold and compelling organisation.
What we’re looking for in You;
- Dedicated with a 'cando’ attitude
- Dynamic and self-motivated with high level of energy and enthusiasm
- Able to think strategically, analytically and creatively and constructively challenge current thinking
- Excellent organizational, communication, project management, negotiation, and problem-solving skills. Can manage conflict and advance when needed
- Cultural "fit" in areas of accountability and ownership
- Extensive knowledge of and ability to manage statistical analysis and financial modeling
- Intermediate user of PowerPoint and Excel
- Post degree experience in management consulting, corporate strategy or market research
- Advanced degree (MBA) desired
If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to get in touch.
What’s in it for you?
You will receive a competitive salary & benefits package accompanied with the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive organisation that cares about its people and promotes innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'