Business Improvement, Service Redesign, TOM, Lean, GDS, Six Sigma
Business Improvement Manager (GDS, TOM, Government)
£550 to £600 a day (Inside IR35)
I am currently looking for a Change and Business Improvement Manager plays a key role in defining, building and implementing our ambitious roadmap of digital and business transformation, focusing on operational and regulatory effectiveness and efficiency whilst improving the user experience.
The Change and Business Improvement Manager is responsible, at a project/programme level, for articulating business requirements and priorities for transformation, assessing business readiness, designing new operating models, driving business adoption and providing specialist change management support
Experience - essential
Experience of leading business transformation activity that balances exceptional delivery for users, with the needs of operations and the business.
* Experience of leading change and driving change awareness within a complex and geographically dispersed organisation.
* A solid track record of delivering service/performance improvements, efficiencies and enhanced user experience.
* Solid experience of the principles of operational excellence and how to ensure new services and ways of working are successfully implemented and embedded.
* Experience of coaching and mentoring junior team members as part of driving consistency of standards and outputs.
* Experience of developing business cases.
* TOM Design, Service Design and Organisational design
Experience - desirable
* Experience of working with data structures and an understanding of data mapping and data architecture.
* Experience of delivering large scale transformation programmes, ideally within a Central Government environment, to GDS standards.
* Experience of working within a regulatory or similarly complex environment.
* Experience of managing service delivery in an operational/transactional environment.
* Experience of developing business cases to Green Book standards and managing funding bids within government.
* Experience of Lean / Six Sigma Process / Methodology
- Six Sigma
- Business Improvement
- Service Redesign
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'