At CEVA we believe that logistics is a people business, and our people are passionate and committed. They fully understand supply chain excellence and live and breathe it every day. There are over 56,000 of us around the world, we are collaborative and enthusiastic about our work and the value we deliver to our customers.
We are a full service transportation and logistics company with freight management and contract logistics operations spanning 1,000 locations in 160 countries. It’s an exciting time at CEVA and even more so within our UK, Ireland and Nordics cluster. Our teams are focussed on delivering a new level of supply chain and freight management expertise. Many of the world’s best-known brands count on CEVA to serve their markets - so why wouldn’t you join our team?
We have an excellent opportunity for a Business ImprovementData Coordinator to join our Transport COE team at our Head Office Ashby. Reporting into the Business Improvement Manager you will assist the Transport COE team with data input, reporting and analysis.
- Be responsible for data entry, producing reports and trends analysis when required
- Supporting the team with technical Policies and Documents
- To own and develop KPI Scorecards; including all associated files, reports, analysis and weekly outputs
- Create Monthly performance packs and analysis for Depot distribution
- Take ownership of all Driver CPC administration from data entry, training scheduling, weekly reports and Skype Conference Call
- Take ownership for Transport Training Administration from course set up to room bookings
- Become a Super User for Driver Engagement and Compliance Systems
- Be responsible for weekly, monthly reports
- Manage complaints and queries against CEVA Drivers / Vehicles
- Support with Fleet data input
- And General Administration
This position would suit someone who has proven Data Analysis experience within a busy and fast paced environment. It would be desirable but not essential if you have proven experience in transport and fleet management systems.
You will be highly skilled with MS Excel with the ability to perform V-Look Ups, Pivots Tables and Macros. You will be highly organised and have the ability to prioritise conflicting priorities, be an excellent communicator, a natural problem solver and logistical thinker.
In return for your hard work and commitment, we'll give you all the reward and recognition you deserve as well as the opportunity to develop and progress. With over 50 sites in the UK we offer excellent long term career prospects as well as other perks such as pension, discount voucher scheme and many more.
- Data Analysis
- Microsoft Excel
- Trend Analysis
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'