Our client has an opportunity for a Business Improvement Consultant to join the team covering their Middleton centre on a full time, permanent basis and you will receive a competitive salary!
As their Business Improvement Consultant you will be looking after existing customers and developing your customer base by means of cold calling. You will then be expected to use your sales skills to match the customer's needs to the right product. Because of the nature of their business, your job description will inevitably change and you may be required to undertake other activities of a similar nature that fall within your capabilities as directed by management.
Key Responsibilities as their Business Improvement Consultant:
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer / prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims.
- Plan and manage personal business portfolio and territory according to an agreed market development strategy.
- Use customer and prospect contact activity tools and systems, and update relevant information held in these systems.
- Maintain and develop existing customer-base.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquires by appropriate methods.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Communicate, liaise and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
- Attend meetings and training sessions to develop relevant knowledge and skills in order to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
- Promote all company products.
Skills & Experience required of their Business Improvement Consultant:
- Educated to NVQ level 2 or equivalent
- IT experience, including use of Word, Excel and Database.
- Sales experience, with a proven history of delivering excellent and sustainable results and working to sales objectives, targets and deadlines
- Previous experience of business-to-business sales
- UK Driving Licence
- Experience of working in fast changing working environment
- Good organisational skills with attention to detail
- Effective time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient ICT skills
- Understanding of NVQ’s and Apprenticeship programme
- Relevant experience within the logistics, manufacturing, retail and automotive sectors
- Use of CRM database
Hours of Work: Between 7.30 am to 5.30 pm (core hours 37.5 per week)
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as their Business Improvement Consultant then please click 'apply’ now! They’d love to hear from you!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and they welcome applications regardless of race, religion or belief, disability, gender, sexual orientation or age.
This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of all leaners and expects all staff to share this commitment.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake appropriate checks as well as providing proof of your right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job