Business Improvement Analyst
£50,000 - £55,00 Per Annum (Depending on Experience)
Our client is an Australian owned public listed company. They are an industry leader in providing managed campus services, pre-university and university pathway programmes for domestic (Australia only) and international students, as well as High School Year 10-12, English for leisure; migrant English and academic preparatory programmes, Foundation, Degree, Pre-Masters and Masters programmes in a wide range of disciplines.
The Business Improvement Analyst Role
Reporting to the PMO Manager as part of a newly established PMO, this newly created role will support the identification and delivery of the transformation projects and programmes in the University Partnerships Europe Division.
The role will work alongside Exec sponsors to define, measure and analyse internal and project processes. Consult on recommended business improvements, assist with the end-to-end delivery of key strategic initiatives and support the implementation of projects to drive regional efficiencies and world-class quality.
Requirements for the Business Improvement Analyst Role
- Lean Six-Sigma Black Belt or equivalent previous experience defining, measuring and analyse internal business and project processes.
- Knowledge of project and change management principles, methodologies and tools.
- Writing compelling project proposals based on evidence drawn from process analysis.
- Commercial background, with evident problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels and with a range of backgrounds
- Time management skills, including the capacity to arrange workload to meet conflicting priorities and deadlines
- An agile self-starter, who can work collaboratively in ambiguous environments
- Experienced in Project Management principles
- Experienced in Benefits Management
- Good understanding of processes across a multi-site, complex organisation
- Experience in the education sector, an understanding of student admissions processes and systems and/or sales and marketing
If you feel you are suitable for their Business Improvement Analyst position, please apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"