You will enjoy technology, dealing with people and embarking on key research methods to connect and create awareness of this growing brand to an International audience.
Working in Cambridge you have the opportunity to see yourself grow in this organisation if you are successful. Get in touch to kickstart your journey now as part of the Business Graduate team!
As the Business Graduate your responsibilities will include:
- Engaging with new prospective customers and representing the company across your region, identifying all potential business opportunities.
- Identifying key decision makers whilst developing and qualifying new business opportunities within the targeted markets through cold calling, event recruitment and high-level prospecting.
- Articulating the value proposition and helping the customer understand how it benefit their business.
- Earning trust and developing relationships with senior executives by displaying knowledge, professionalism and relevance to business issues.
As the Business Graduate, you will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of LinkedIn and/or CRM is desirable
- Experience is not essential
- Knowledge and a keen interest in technology and security
- A competitive nature will set you apart
In return, they offer excellent training and mentoring with fantastic career prospects, thorough remuneration and benefits along with a very realistic OTE of £50K in the first year.
If you think the Business Graduate role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you! To apply for Business Graduate role, please apply today.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected we will be in contact and if not we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job