Our client is a London-based scale-up that's approaching the waste industry in a new way. Using a very similar model to Uber it is now the UK’s leading man & van disposal company. Following the company's recent re-brand and the launch of a fully eCommerce website, the team are looking to scale their consumer business and establish themselves as the nation's go-to brand for junk removal.
This is a fantastic graduate level opportunity for a personable individual with a keen eye for data.
This great start up is an online marketplace for junk removal & reuse.
They match people to their cheapest available licensed waste collector or reuse organisation in seconds. They are in the midst of partnering with several huge companies in the UK and fully expect the business to thrive. This role comes with great career development potential!
Launched in 2020, they are on a mission to make junk disposal cheaper, easier and more sustainable.
It’s early days, but we are growing FAST and have big plans!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting, fast growth and well-funded cleantech start-up, led by a highly experienced and entrepreneurial management team.
Joining a team of 7 (which includes 4 software engineers and a marketing exec), you will report directly to and closely support our COO (former McKinsey and Uber) as her right-hand operations person.
The role will cover a broad range of operations, business development and analysis.
Focus areas include:
- Onboarding and supporting collectors and reuse organisations
- Identifying and resolving service issues and inefficiencies
- Analysing key operational and growth metrics to identify areas for improvement
- Capturing product feedback across all levels of the platform
- Working with strategic partners to help deliver growth opportunities
- Developing and supporting higher volume users
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Genuine interest in sustainability and our mission
- 2.1+ degree from a leading university + strong Excel skills
- Willingness and flexibility to turn your hand to anything
- Personable, calm and confident - comfortable picking up the phone to anyone
- A team activity you excel at beyond academics
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Immediate start
- £25k starting salary
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays + 1 bonus holiday on your birthday
- Flexible work from home and 'Shoreditch style’ offices (shared with our sister company) just off Putney high street, London SW15
- Opportunity to learn fast and have impact from day one
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'