Excellent salary + bonus + large company benefits
Broadgate Tower, London
Good at sales and prospecting? If so, we want you on our team!
Ricoh transforms businesses with imagination, clarity and vision. In fact the entire Ricoh workforce enjoys our pioneering and innovative ways of working. We like to call it: imagine. change. Our teams are embracing change, fostering new ways of working and we have never been more resolute in our mission - "you work for us, and we`ll work for you".
We currently have a role within our prestigious offices at Broadgate Tower based in the heart of the city. You will be responsible for generating new business opportunities within Ricoh UK`s Strategic Corporate Accounts team where we are dealing with organisations with an annual turnover in excess of £125m. So if you are a high achiever with the ambition to be the best in business generation, this is your chance!
The role involves lots of telephone contact with prospects to gain an understanding of their business needs. This is where you will promote Ricoh to generate face-to-face meetings for our direct sales team. From there, they will offer any of Ricoh`s core lines of business including, primarily, Print Management as well as Outsourcing, Document Management and IT Services.
A high achiever with targets set by the management team, this is your chance to develop a strong knowledge about all the Ricoh products and services. Here`s an idea of what you will be doing in more detail:
- Developing outbound sales opportunities to potential customers & prospects and sending to the right geographical teams
- Fully profile the strategic corporate prospect and obtain as much information as possible about the `lead`
- Track and report on all self-generated sales opportunities in liaison with the allocated sales account manager
- Achieve divisional/team Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in respect of number of calls, time and data intelligence
- Manage customer expectations and information while complying with activity and opportunity creation
- Communicate in a consultative way to understand and address business challenges and help to provide insightful solutions and outcomes.
The ideal skills, experience and qualities we seek for this key role include:
- A proactive nature with a keenness to ask questions and demonstrate a good knowledge of Ricoh products
- Effective communication skills at all levels, particularly on the telephone and with the ability to work as part of a team
- Able to work on your own initiative with a methodical way
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail
- An understanding of the market sector where Ricoh operates
- The ability to be persuasive, enthusiastic and determined to over-achieve on targets and results.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company where career development is encouraged and rewarded. So come and join the Ricoh team and we will be work on your future!
Please apply to:
We are an equal opportunities employer
No agencies please
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job