£40,000 to £55,000 depending on experience
Global Law Firm
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Business Assistant to join a market leading, Global law firm based in stunning offices in the heart of the City.
This Business Assistant position is a newly created role, so there is lots of scope for the successful candidate to make a huge impact in the role and on the firm in general.
The Business Assistant role will work to support the Senior Executive team, providing strategic and operations support - this role will see you getting involved with project coordination, communication and implementation of the firms' business strategy and liaison across all areas of the business, both in the UK and Internationally.
The Business Assistant role will be extremely varied - responsibilities will include:
- Preparation before and follow up after Executive meetings
- Project management and coordination - planning, implementation and driving forward to meet deadlines
- Resource planning for project support from internal teams
- Preparation of presentations for key stakeholders, including business cases and proposals
- Key stakeholder liaison and communication
The Business Assistant role requires a candidate of the highest calibre, who wants to make a real impact and make this role their own. Whilst the profile for this Business Assistant role is flexible, the successful candidate will need:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent
- Experience gained within a Professional Services, Financial Services or large Corporate environment
- Experience of Project Management - planning, implementation and delivery
- First class written and verbal communication skills, able to negotiate, influence and make things happen
- Fantastic technical skills - PowerPoint, Visio, Word and Excel
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Solutions orientated, natural problem solver
- Comfortable working in a complex, sometimes ambiguous environment
If this Business Assistant role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please click on Apply!
- Project Manager
- Executive Assistant
- Prince 2
- Business Assistant
- professional services
- Business Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job