To work closely with the Scottish Leadership team across all scorecard areas to help achieve business objectives. This is an agile role with wider contribution required as projects and opportunities arise, working alongside highly experience business advisors, to help build your own business experience.Job Description:
This individual will organise and attend the key meetings required to successfully run the Scottish Practice including SLT meeting, department meetings, scorecard meetings and industry meetings, taking minutes and following up on actions.
A core responsibility will be to support each of the Scorecard Leads to monitor and report on defined KPI’s against targets to support successful delivery of our strategic priorities.
- Monitor and report on KPI’s of selected game changing targets
- Manage opportunities pipeline for the practice
- Understand our Industry groups and support local activity
- Work with head of Markets and Scotland Support Hub to co-ordinate events activity
- Monitor spend of Markets and Business Development activity aligning to budget
- Measure effectiveness of events we are investing in
- Scotland Ltd - ensure follow up meetings are happening
- Shows awareness and understanding of service lines within the firm
- Is aware of client projects and has sufficient knowledge to keep projects moving in the partners absence
- Support Key Account owners to ensure engagement plans are being delivered
- Establishes good working relationships with colleagues
- Adheres to Firm's risk management policies
- Report on Scotland Advisors use of Touchpoint
- Ensures people follow up on CSR feedback taking the appropriate action to ensure we are connecting with advocates and making changes based on any areas for improvement
- Acts as a role model of the Firm's CLEARR values
- Sets high standards of performance and constantly strives to improve self and others
- Co-ordinate orientation for annual trainee intake / all new joiners
- Maintain Scotland Alumni and ensure appropriate communications with this group
- Attend quarterly People Manager meeting and capture any actions
- Actively seeks to increase contribution beyond immediate role, contributes to ensuring maximum utilisation through proactively seeking involvement in upcoming projects, advertising own availability.
- Ensures all documentation in line with Firm's templates and corporate style challenging others to ensure they are used consistently
- Carry out any other duties to meet with the needs of the business
- Responsible for SLT Jam site and updating regularly
- Work with SLT to agree QBU content and create presentations
- A focus on quality will be paramount in this role and all activities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job