Business & Equality Officer
Are you ready to dive into a dynamic role that's all about finance, administration, and promoting diversity?
If so, we've got the perfect opportunity for you!
Financial Guru and Diversity Advocate Wanted!
As our client's Financial Administrator and Diversity Champion, you'll be at the heart of their operations. Here's what you'll be up to:
- You'll review, monitor, and authorise all financial matters, ensuring the financial engine runs smoothly.
- You'll assist in running the Quality Management System, making sure equality, diversity, and inclusion shine through in all aspects of our client's work.
- You'll handle the daily administrative workload like a pro, maintaining top-notch services and compliance with regulations.
To succeed in this role, you'll need:
- A full driving license is a must for this role.
- Excellent Communication - both written and spoken.
- Tech Savviness - confident in Microsoft Office and can juggle tasks with ease.
- Strong Initiative
Why Choose Our Client??
- Be part of a team that champions diversity and inclusion.
- Thrive in a dynamic and forward-thinking environment.
- Opportunity for growth and development.
- Deliver top-notch customer service and make a real impact.
Ready to take the plunge into this exciting opportunity? Apply today!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Office Angels who are operating as an employment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant personally, it isn't always possible and sadly we cannot provide individual feedback.
**If you are currently registered with Office Angels and interested in this role please contact your consultant directly by email**
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'