We are part of Link Group, a leading global provider of financial administration solutions. As one of Europe’s leading asset servicing platforms, Link Asset Services interacts with almost 6m investors, administering and safeguarding £600bn of assets across 10 highly regulated markets.Job Description
Link Asset Services currently has an exciting opportunity available for a Business Development Executive to join our growing Share Plans team. We are a market leader in providing Share Incentive Plans for FTSE 100 and unlisted organisations. We operate share plans for in excess of 200 clients globally.
• Identify opportunities by building and developing contacts with key business givers. Achieved by establishing a calling program to meet with business givers to discuss potential business opportunities.
• Contribute to the sales drive in the Share Plans market place by creating and managing your own opportunities.
• Assist the sales team throughout the tender process including but not limited to market research, review Request for Proposal documentation, create and review proposal documents, assist with the preparation of presentations, prepare draft agreements, dispatch agreements and documentation to clients, manager changes to agreements, file, archive and manage all tender related information efficiently.
• Learn and understand the share plan’s sales cycle from an administration point of view.
• Effectively liaise with various internal functions within Link Group to ensure a market-leading customer experience, handling enquiries from internal and external stakeholders professionally.
• Prepare weekly/monthly departmental reports and management information.
• Strong interpretation skills including confidence, positivity, diplomacy and the ability to gain credibility quickly.
• Willingness to develop industry knowledge.
• Drive and desire to succeed in order to reach company and personal targets.
• Willingness to enhance Business Development experience.
• Willingness to develop strong negotiation and presentation skills.
• The ability to work well under pressure and be proactive.
• Experience working within a share registrar/share plan or employee benefits environment (or related services).
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and are ready to work in a dynamic environment, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please submit your application with your CV here.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job