Our client is an award-winning designer of inspiring workplaces. They have an outstanding team of designers, sustainability consultants and delivery experts. From consultancy to full project management, they've built a reputation for delivering high quality and value.
Not only are they great with their clients they are amazing with their employees having been voted as one of the 'Best Small Companies to Work for.
Our client is an award winning office design & build firm that has been listed as one of the 'Best Small Companies to Work For’.
This is an opportunity to join a fast paced, hard-working team, which is at the engine room of the business. You will be expected to bring a positive mindset, tenacious attitude and a passion for business development.
Your skills will be developed by working alongside some of the leading figures in the industry, through regular training and on the job support.
The role: Business Development Executive
- The purpose of this important role is to generate new leads and business opportunities for the London telesales team by finding companies who are considering changes to their office plans.
- This will be achieved through the following:
- Making outbound telephone calls targeting a range of industries
- Engaging senior C-Level decision makers and business owners, through to Office Managers and Procurement teams
- Calling specified segments of the existing database & new leads generated by our inhouse Marketing team
- Track & develop a portfolio of high growth companies
- Running targeted calling campaigns into specific sectors where we have a successful track record
Salary: £20,000-£25,000 per annum (dependent on experience) plus commission
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'